Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Tuesday Telling

Lord PF was prepping breakfast -
Lady PF was just hanging around on The Ledge again -
******
Approaching 730pm - it is 57 and partly cloudy - rain to move in late night - and we got close to 70 - 
FrEYEday night after her 'venture to see Auntie Di and Khousin Emmy -
After our breakfast at Dawn's, we headed to BJ's for a few things - spotted this KhrossTrek on my way in -
And spotted this on my way back to Wiggles - I did say HI -
Willow wondered what was next -
Was any of the stuff for her -
💙
Even though we were at a half tank on the gauge, we had gotten an extra 0.10 off gas due to an item in the cart - so we filled up with 3.179 gas - and got to see this at the next pump -
Living the exciting life Saturday night - 
The first of our free range flowers -
I had told a long time Husky friend from Khanada about our flocked Khardinal that kept an eye on us and The Khottage so I took a picture for Marilyn when I left Monday morning - as I told her, I get to see it each time I leave and return - and when it is windy, it bumps and swings away -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Love the crocuses! Happy Tuesday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, that's a lot of rain! Some days even have the rain twice!"