Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Watchin' Workin' Wishin' Wednesday

What a START to our Tuesday - 


Lady PF took to her nest box when it let up a bit - you can see The PF paw prints back there -


AND THEN - as The Babblers had said - SUN!
See The Point - LOL!
Closing in on 630pm, 37 and cloudy -
Willow seemed to be giving me the 'do I have to work look' on SUNday -
Soon to close in on her barrier spot -
💓💕💖💗💘💝💟




Take it NOW Mom -
Fooled you - I moved -
But did result in a HOVER PAW!


Watchin' The Puppy Bowl!
The TealishGreenishGoldish Plant Hanger you see is what Khousin Emmy asked us to pick up for her mama - SO WE DID - 
And that was part of what we dropped off last Saturday -
My Co-Worker had an unexpected shift on Tuesday - with the ick outside - 7" around here - not an issue at all for Willow's WOObaru BUT I thought one less vehicle on the road and in The GKP's parking lot would be a good thing - and I had prepared by bringing The Laptop home on Monday - anything I really needed to get done could be done from The Khottage - so I gave her a bonus prior to starting -
These are the other Valentines I picked up at Kerri's for her last Saturday - 

Happy 💓💋 Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWoo: My gift to me for February 14 - Red Velvet KHAKE!

 

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

The cookies and the cake look so yummy! Happy Valentine's Day♥

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, Willow, it looks like those little lambies are worshipping you. As they should!"
Lulu: "Happy Valentine's Day!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Willow!

So you had snow but it's gone? Are you getting more?

Woofs,
Ollie