Monday, February 26, 2024

Monday MOMday

Lord PF was just cleaning up the breakfast mess when we saw him just before 730am -

Lady PF on her spot -
And her other -

In The Nest Box - just after 5pm -
Just before 7pm 37 and clear -
Going to skip ahead to Stop #3 on Saturday's 'venture - back at 616 and 462 - with a left at the light -
Down the MadRadishRoad -
Our GReeter was on the side patio - of course, he made his way to us - with some howls again -
They had exchanged some nose snoofs before I got out to grab our bag and empty egg carton -

We were impressed with Benning's paw mark on the bag holding our bread -

Time to pay The Farm Dog Tax -



We left his other three on his door -

Willow says she's glad to share - and was happy Benning enjoyed them -
As we got close to the sign on our way out, Benning's Mom was making her way in -


As we approached HERE, we slowed up so I could snag a shot - I had missed their inflatable Valentine horse -
After we were done with Stop #4, time to put the stuffs away - lunch salad mix, carrots, baby spinach, representative Criminis and Sweet Potatoes, and Pea Shoots -

I had added the bread along with our egg add on - this box included the Apple Cider - the bread has been a tasty and nice snack to this point - with butter of course!

I stayed 'at it' - and made this week's Quiche - this is pre-bake -
And post bake -
The Kitchen assistant could tell her work was done -
Criminis, defrosted bag of stir fry veggies, garlic, sun dried tomatoes done in butter/olive oil/sesame oil - with Colby and Jack cheese mixed in to the eggs and half&half - I'm happy with it - had another piece for Sunday night's meal -
Willow represents how I felt after our day!

As I said, we'll fill in the other stops from our 'venture tomorrow!

The GKP SofaShift was another SMOOTH one - which is always good!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

PeeEssWoo: Today marks six months to #65 for me - how did that happen?

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Your quiche looks soooooooooooo yummy! Happy Monday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I was a farm dog once! Well, I mean, a ranch dog, anyway. I didn't have anyone come and gives me biscuits, though. That would've been pretty sweet!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Yup. That sesame bread sure looks delish (says #1)!

That looked like quite the expedition, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie