Monday, February 19, 2024

Monday MOMSday

Lady PF in place  at The PF Palace -
Off The Nest Box to The Ledge -
Lord PF - yes - ON HIS POINT -
Just before 7pm, 37 and clear -
Now for MY Saturday 'venture -
There's that Willow Springs again -
My destination - WOLF BREWING -

From Saturday morning's 'dusting' -



My tasty flight!
My Crab & Corn Chowder - so good!  I knew THIS would be my foodable when I saw the posted specials hit on Thursday -
The color of the month was RED of course 💓
New Beginnings #12 as my 'tall' one -
And now that it had officially been released - BLUEberry Clouds -
Since Auntie Di's commitments didn't allow her to come along, I got a Crowler of her favorite -
H-O-W-L!

A fitting cause for February -
Only a few more turns and The KhrossTrek will be back at The Khottage - Imagine - MASTER CHEW SITS - I followed them to a street or two over from Khottage -

I had stopped at The Weis I pass on my way back to I83 - I had seen some specials in their email - and there gas was 3.359 - thirty four cents cheaper than here - PLUS I had enough Rewards to redeem for 0.10 off - I was still in the 1/2 to 3/4 level, but I couldn't pass on it - Willow was checking to see what smells and goods I had brought - and one of the answers would be STRAWBERRIES - we had some on SUNday - pretty good for 'Winter' -

Our Sofa Shift was painless - always a good omen for SUNday to start smoothly -

Willow will share and tell tomorrow about HER Saturday 'venture!

Happy Presidents' Day Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Wolf Brewing looks like such a great place, and that chowder looks awesome!

It's grey here today. I had an adventure on Saturday and will write about it on Wednesday.

Woofs,
Ollie

Dandy Duke said...

The chowder looks delicious! Happy Monday and Happy President's Day!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, we have rain scheduled for this week too! Dada says it's good for us to have rain, but it's getting a little ridiculous ..."