Thursday, February 22, 2024

Thursday Thinking

Lord PF  - shortly before 8am -
Lady PF - shortly before 2pm -
Approaching 7pm - 38 and clear -
Last Thursday's PlantBox trip included a guest -

I told PB Willow was out in the parking lot - in her KhrossTrek -
Frogs and Unicorns -








Waving hi to Wiggles -


Since I would be dining at home - and not taking it to The GKP, I got the Monstera Monte Cristo - on the cinnamon infused WAFFLE!
Willow says if she's doing an extra day, she'll need some extra tax -
A tasty treat - 
Ham, swiss, strawberry preserves, strawberry cream cheese, and dusted with powdered sugar -
It was difficult not to eat all of it - but I knew my co-worker deserved some -
Tax paid - hands washer - and GKP Laptop booted up for us to start our extra WFH day -

AND plans call for another campus shutdown next Thursday so I'll get to treat Willow to a bonus 'venture -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Plant Box has the best gifts and now you've made me hungry for waffles! Happy Thursday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You actually have SUN, Willow? It has been pouring with rain here!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, I think they are just picking forecast temperatures at random there now!"