Monday, February 5, 2024

Monday MOMday

Lord PF was already in place as we started our SUNday -
Lady PF dropped by as well -
They like having THE SUN back too -



Enjoying her late afternoon
Going on 7pm 37 and clear - and YES, it was nice to have it be a SUNday - with another due today -
My heated SUNday lunch - it surely tasted like MORE - shrimp corn chowdah is always a win -
Now for the last Khottage Kitchen Quiche - sauting Criminis, Bok Choy, onion in sesame oil -
This got mixed into six of Benning's eggs with half&half, and some black pepper - and a bag of shredded SWISS -
A very full khrust - in fact, I got to do a preview taste as what didn't fit, I did a minute in the microwave - and I was pleased -
My prep cook - who loves all things vegetables - napped whilst it baked -
The finished product -
It was a YUM!
and the slice I had for SUNday night's 'meal' was still a big YUM!
I'm getting in to this quiche making - I've started giving thought to the next one - with my MadRadish egg share, I hard cook some to put on my lunch salads - and some nights Willow gets one - so I've got some to quiche up!
And after our very active Saturday, this was my PAWty animal!

Our GKP SofaShift was another smooth one - happy for that!!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!!!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Your quiche looks absolutely delicious! Happy Monday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Nice looking quiche but we would say hold the onions, both for woofies and #1!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, what a coincidence, our UV index is going to be low for about a week, too!"