Thursday, February 15, 2024

Thursday Thinking

Lady PF at The PF Palace -
Later on the nest box -
Lord PF on The Point -
Approaching 730pm. 31 and clear!
I hadn't intended to include this BUT after yet another phucking shooting, I just had to - I mean, what have we become?  What have we allowed them to turn us into??  When will it stop???
I mean THE VICTORY CELEBRATION FOR THE SUPER BOWL WIN IN KANSAS CITY
Last Thursday's Plant Box stop -


And this is where Auntie Di's plant hanger had resided - she saw it in one of my pictures and mentioned liking it -
Good Boy PB!  



I need to check out the pansy necklaces - I noticed them in the shot -

SO EXCITED for BASEBALL to be back!
Yes - Florida Greens but I may choose something else today since I'll be working from HERE - I may try one of the warm items - since The KhrossTrek will be heading back to The Khottage prior to going on the clock - so it will still be warm - instead of the drive to The GKP and the things I need to do as soon as I get in - today's trip will be WITH CO-WORKER - so I must consider The Dog Tax!
It appears Willow has started thinking about our weekEND!


Her WOOFLE before my Wednesday work -
Auntie Di and Khousin Emmy gifted me some gorgeous mini KHAKES for 2/14 - 
THANK YOU WOO TWO!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
NowWith KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Plant Box has the nicest gifts! Way too many shootings are happening - it's out of control!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "We have to see about imposing a dog tax around here ..."
Charlee: "Good luck on that. First we would have to vote on it and there are three cats to two dogs. We're more likely to end up with a cat tax."
Java Bean: "Ayyy, we will filibuster that!"
Chaplin: "And this is why nothing gets done."