Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Tuesday Telling

Lady PF watching for THE SNOW 😏
Just after 7pm it is 46 and cloudy - yet we are to have SNOW to be here in the morning -
Benning was sitting on his side porch - and as soon as The KhrossTrek pulled up to the garage for our stuffs, he came over with LOTS TO SAY - I told him we missed him last time too -
And yes - Benning prints on the door 'strip' -
Willow was so entertained!


Our CSA bounty -

Some of the treats we chose at Kerri's for Benning were Valentine themed!



Benning's herd and flock were down there -
We passed along his bag to one of The Humans -
Back out the road we go -
Have I mentioned WE LOVE OUR MAD RADISH CSA???
Home to The Khottage Mom!
Criminis!
Lunch salad mix, Baby Spinach, Rainbow Carrots, FETA Cheese, photo shoot Sweet Potatoes and mushrooms -
My Crimini Canine - she LOVES them!
This share's eggs - and a dog nose on the lower left -
Six of these eggs would be meeting this nice cow on SUNday -
This was an add on to our box - as I decided on this week's quiche -
The Baby Spinach, some black olives, SUNdried tomatoes, some of the Feta, and some ItalianMix shredded cheeses -

SUNday's dinner -
And even though it was late, I did have two pieces - and took some to The GKP for my officemate Crystal -

I've already started giving thought to the next one to find the oven and my plate!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

The quiche looks fabulously yummy and we love your entertained face, Willow! Yup, the snow has begun to fall here! Happy Tuesday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Somebody's in the perfect position for chin and neck skritches! Enjoy your snow, you're so lucky, I never get to play in the snow here!"