Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Tuesday Telling

A nice Harrisburg day at The PF Palace -
Lady PF came to hang for a time -
Not going to look -
Okay - I will - whilst you go read the latest post on Falcon Wire - and find out Lord PF and Lady PF have been doing 'things' -
After 7pm 51 and clear -
Now for Destinations #2 and #4 from our Saturday 'venture left at this light - from 462 to 616 -
Settling in at Kerri's whilst we chatted - after having our treat -
As I've said, I'm glad Kerri's picks the treats for The Hazel Box - I wouldn't be able to decide -
As we went to leave, someone else stopped for their box -
Willow's!
Pinched a nose -
And an ear tip -
Back to 616 so we can head to Mad Radish -
After we left Mad Radish, we headed for stop #4 -
Time to treat Willow's KhrossTrek to a shower -




I've been choosing the 'cheapest' option - which is an air dry - but it works - so back to George Street - with a left for Manchester -
Almost there - 
Willow checking on my - I had unloaded The KhrossTrek -
Our March Hazel Box - Kerri dedicated the arrow to NAH - and she liked to lay that way - I've pointed to NAH -
After leaving at 930am, we made it back - and relaxed at 1230pm - I made a fresh cup of coffee - and settled on what would end up in the quiche you saw on Monday - 

Of course, Willow was rewarded for her 'venture efforts -

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

How nice to get a monthly box of treats, although I probably wouldn't eat all those heart treats. I can't complain though. #1 always makes sure we are well stocked up on soft treats!

Woofs,
Ollie

Dandy Duke said...

What a busy day and your treats look so pretty and so yummy, Willow!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Willow, you look a little perplexed by the car wash! I would be, too, but mostly just because Dada never washes his car ..."