Sunday, February 4, 2024

SUNday Sharing

Lady PF on duty -


YES???

The Weather Babblers were SPOT ON - oh the SUN!
Just about 7pm - it is 36 and clear -
Apparently thinking her 'venture wasn't happening -
HA!



SUNglasses on this flight?
Blue!
Blue!!

Look who hopped in 🐸
The slat marked the Willow spot

Bacon, egg, and cheese on English Muffin -
I selected Muenster for my cheese -
Some sweets and soup in the to-go bag -
Tax payment -
Judge Willow evaluating the compensation -
Willow worthy -

You may notice the drool on the running board / door trim -
The tongue of approval!
And the look of WHERE ARE WE GOING NOW?
It was to Giant - for a few things I needed for the quiche - and *SHUDDER* - it was oh so peopley in there - I normally stop after work - usual Mondays - now I know why -
Blue!!!
The Sweets - Coconut KHake with BUTTERcream icing - I told the girl when I selected it I wanted one with the most icing - as I'm all about the icing - and when she brought the bag to the table she said she had picked the best - and a BLUEberry sugarKHake - I enjoyed the blueberry choice with some khoffee after we got home from the store - 
The soup - shrimp corn CHOWDAH - this will be today's 'lunch' as I had some of the quiche for dinner - 

We were productive Saturday afternoon - I made the quiche - I'll share that exercise here tomorrow - and I did manage to vacuum - did a fairly extra good job in the bedroom - then the kitchen and living room - and the laundry as I assembled this - I am pretty happy with what we accomplished👍

And with that, we wrapped the weekEND - and we do it all over again today - GKP SofaShift -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I am so jealous of all that sunshine. It has been nothing but grey here for days and is going to stay that way. Sigh...

Yummy foods, as always!

Woofs,
Ollie

Dandy Duke said...

For a minute there, I thought that froggie was real! I don't like too many peeps at the grocery store either and that is why I go at 7am.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Good thing Norwood didn't see that fake frog, he might've tried to eat it!"