Thursday, February 29, 2024

Thursday Thinking

It looks like Lady PF is enjoying breakfast -
No doubt a gift from Lord PF!

Lord PF enjoying his snack -

Yes Lady PF - the night cam is kicking in -
730pm - 53 - cloudy and wind -
Last Thursday's Plant Box stop - as I was on the way to The GKP -
Kerri's Pawsome Bakery treats are now available there -
I told PB to waggle on over and snag a pack!









💚
Back to the Florida Greens - and it was OH SO GOOD!
No doubt I will see this today as we WHH - looks like she's already ready for the weekEND's 'ventures!
 
Of course, she will get to ride along for this week's PlantBox stop - and I will probably choose one of the warm options since we just have to return to The Khottage with it!

Happy LeapDay Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

My #1 is leaving again today, Willow, and she won't be back until Sunday afternoon. Thank goodness we have Mr. G!

Woofs,
Ollie

Dandy Duke said...

I spotted the String of Pearls houseplant and thought of my MIL. She always called her Rosary Vine. Thank you for the wonderful memory and smile. Happy Thursday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "That falcon is like, 'Am I on film?' And we're like, 'You certainly are!'"