Thursday, February 8, 2024

Thursday Thinking

Lady PF thinking first thing - she was waiting for me -
Lord PF joined in later - hoping The PF Palace won't experience the kind of drama going on at The Hanover Eagle Nest  - a rogue male is trying to take over - and the female - now called Dutchess - seems to close to dropping an egg!
Approaching 730pm it is 34 and clear -
Last Thursday's pre-GKP stop at PlantBox!
Some new stained glass work on the shelf -





Canine Cupid - Aka PB!
I know - boring dull and predictable - but the Florida Greens is so good - I wonder how it will look next to the new mouse pad - 
What is NOT to like - Everything bagel  - spinach - spinach artichoke spread - provolone!
Willow is thinking today is the day I say "when I come home, it's weekEND" when I leave, so she's starting to think about the 'ventures is store for The KhrossTrek and us -

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Love the pretty checkered heart♥ Happy Thursday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "D&D dice! Our Dada says roll a d20 to make your saving throw, whatever that means!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I hope you have a great weekend, Willow! It's been pouring with rain and they're announcing more of the same over the weekend. But I'm off to see Lily and Leonie tomorrow!

Woofs,
Ollie