Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Tuesday Telling

The Kidsss just hanging out -

Discussing that the WET stuff was -


Top of The Nest Box!
A new entry on Falcon Wire - looking for Humans to help - starting next week - when Flight School might commence!!!
It was borderline uncomfortable overnight - I mean waking UP to 71 - I did leave the front door open so we had some khrossair - and then around 130pm Monday we had a tornado watch/warning for 15 minutes or so due to a thunderstorm above our town of Manchester - and Auntie Di's Weiglestown - luckily, no damage here - and we have RAIN!!! - and it is 69 at 7pm! 
Now for LOTS of pictures from Willow's Saturday morning 'venture!



We hit PlantBoxCo from THIS side - fewer nasty speedbumps!
I parked The KhrossTrek - went in an ordered by food and drinks - then began wranglin' the leashed beast -
She was good  but SO MANY sounds smells PLUS!


Since I knew I was going to Wolf Brewing Saturday afternoon, I got a coffee - lavender lemonade - and everything bagel with chive cream cheese - I separated the bagel halves for easier eating whilst holding DaLeash!
Working for payment -
I believe she got three small bits in total -
Constant watching - CONSTANT - with the folks going in to PlantBoxCo - and the barber shop next door -
My next visit will be without Wiggles - I'm planning on stopping in before work on Thursday to get a sandwich - and beverage - and will enjoy at The GKP -
This is shot of the OTHER SIDE of the morning skEYE tree - it's what you see by following the driveway - and you might even be able to see some of The Khottage property if you would bigify the shot!
 As I wrap this, the storms have stopped - and some cleared has commenced - time to look for some pictorial opps!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We love your smiles, Willow - and yup, drool happens. We're happy that you got some too!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyyy, tornadoes?! No thank you! That really would be a good reason to hide under the desk, Lulu!"
Lulu: "Any thunderstorm is a good reason to hide under the desk."