Sunday, June 18, 2023

SUNday Sharing

Splat resting on The Point -
Some breakfasting back there -



Hanging in the corner together -
Watching from The Point -
Then off to The Perch Post -
It was a lovely Saturday - with nice temps and a BREEZE -79 now at 610pm -
Now for FrEYEday's 'venture - we'll take the hard HARD left at the light -
And head back thru the trees -
To Forge Hill Orchards - this time for CHERRIES - 
They've been saying how this weather has the cherries just 'sploding from the trees - and they were quite proud of their deer fencing which would be allowing them to have apricots for the first time in a long time - they weren't ready yet -
This time it will be a hard HARD right at the light - for our next stop - which I had called before leaving ForgeHill -

Picking up lunch from BobTheKhat -
I took this one when I was putting the lunchables in The KhrossTrek  and arranging 'things' -
I called this shot a 'CrackerBill' - I mean not much different in size than one of those green ones -
I got some of the CreamOfCrab - which I had FrEYEday evening for dinner - and I topped it with some Everything Bagel Seasoning - WIN!
I went with a new to me VEGGIE MELT -
American Cheddar Cheeses - fried onions mushrooms tomatoes PICKLES on Texas Toast - I will be doing this one again - VERY TASTY!

Watchful Willow -

PAID!
Sour cherry quart on the left - sweet Bing ones on the right - of course, each trip to the kitchen meant FRUIT FOR ME!
 I had decided on a Cinnamon Roll with white icing goo when I eyed up BobTheKhat's Treat Rack - they always made Cinnamon Buns of Friday and Saturday when they are open for breakfast - this was FrEYEday afternoon's munching snack -
And yes, The Dog Tax Collector was paid AGAIN -
Willow says all is good!
Of course, we wish a HAPPY FATHERS' DAY at The Rainbow Bridge - and for our dad, on a golf course somewhere!

And like THAT, our weekend is wrapped - we had a full productive tasty Saturday - with sharing to come!

SofaShift on The List for today - WooHoo!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We got a good soaking last night and there's more on the way!

Looks like you're in for a great Sunday, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

The foodables look delicious - every single one of them! Happy Sunday!