Friday, June 16, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday AM -
FrEYEday PM -
Saturday -
SUNday AM -
SUNday PM -
Monday AM -

Monday PM - after the storms moved along -

When I looked out to get a shot in THAT direction, we had a visitor in the front yard -


Tuesday -
Wednesday AM -
Wednesday PM -
Thursday -
77 at 735pm -
It was a special day for flEYEing -






I caught this on the screen that offers the live images - that's the reason for the right arrow button but I thought it very special - The MomLady PF seemed to be listening and giving - the entry on FALCON WIRE let us know GREEN had fledged!!!
There are some pictures on FalconWire too!!!
I had already put the laptop etc in the kitchen before taking care of MissWiggles! I think she was looking for the weekEND -
Yes Willow - we found it - now in for dinner - and to finish watching The Phillies - playing in AZ - THEN the vacuuming - THEN it OFFICIAL khommences!

I've drafted/crafted a nice list - and I'm excited for our MadRadish CSA box - some awesome things in it - and some awesome swaps into it for us -

As I assembled this post, Willow is enjoying sitting over at the front door watching our world go by - and I so wish I could capture the position she is in but she just plopped herself down with paws khrossed at the door ledge -

All Is Good!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

It seems the bunnies are everywhere! Happy Friday, girls☺

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Bunny alert! CHARGE!!!"