Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

PF Palace time -
With parental watchin' -

More parental watchin' -
We had about two minutes of rain -

Today is THEIR BIG DAY - time to their BLING - and get checked out - I'm saying TWO females and ONE male - I am going to try to catch it - although that is about the time the checks arrive -
I took a quick look before settling in for Tuesday evening time  and there was Lord PF on his point -
75 now at 730pm -
My co-worker was THRILLED to have The Front Office Door OPEN!
In fact, as I assemble this, she's there now -







Such a happy worker!
 

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage - 

Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I love having the front door open too but mom doesn't like that I bark at everyone who walks by especially with a dog. It startles her when she's trying to concentrate ☺

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

My #1 says it must be very special to be watched by such sweet eyes, Willow!

We hope the "blinging" goes well for the growing fluff puffs.

Woofs,
Ollie