Saturday, June 24, 2023

Saturday Sharing

FrEYEday morning PF  Palace time -
On the Nest Box and one in the background -
After the morning, they were pretty scare there - out fighting the 'weather' -
There was heavy rain during the morning - but when we went 'venturing the wipers were needed on slowest lowest intermittent speed - and 71 now just before 6pm -
Of course, Willow made sure to make sure I didn't get by her!
While I pondered on what and how we would do, someone 'napped' in plain sight -



'venture time SMILE -

Right at the light - with Rutters for some iced teas - and Traditions ATM for green papers - then -
I had decided on Dawn's - 

Mugging for the camera before I went in for the order -
Almost back to The Khottage
From Dawn's FB the other day - they JUMPED out at me - and had me wishing for one 

And they had them again on FrEYEday - so one followed us back to The Khottage -
and the bites I had during the afternoon did not disappoint!
Sandwich and soup -
Sausage and Shrimp Gumbo - which was FrEYEday's evening treat -
AND my favorite Egg&Olive Sandwich with tomato lettuce onion on the honey wheat -

Willow said that's her favorite too -


For The Dog Tax -

 
Summer CSA - it had originally contained Snow Peas and Snap Peas but I still have lots from last week's box and it had a head of butter lettuce - but I swapped for the sweet cherries - the lettuce mix - the carrots - and the baby beets - I'm looking forward to the bounty!
Plus I have the added mushroom share again - plus this box included some crimini!
Their carrots are so good - and a nice snack for BOTH species here!

Today's other 'venture destinations will be BreakfastWithBobTheKhat - then to Mad Radish - then to Kerri'sPawesomeBakery for July's Hazel Box -

I did do some weeding and such with the moist ground helping to facilitate that - I will get out for some more - and other than that, I'm not sure what else might happen - but it has been a productive weekEND -

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your smile lights up our mornings, Willow. Happy Saturday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hey, Willow, that Dawn's place looks really yummy! #1 wishes she had somewhere like that around here.

Our rain has gone and it's getting hot. #1 had to water the garden this evening.

Woofs,
Ollie