Friday, June 9, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday AM -
and PM -
Saturday -
SUNday -

SUNday night - and not great shots but -
Strawberry moon -
Monday - with some 'dog' -
Oh look - 'some dog' is still in the shot -
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday AM -
Thursday PM - almost a normalish skEYE -
67 at 730pm -
Breakfast With Bling -
Some of the smokey haze -


Getting close to the edge - and YES, an earworm is playing -
Our ready to start OUR weekend shot -
We moved OH SO SLIGHTLY as I took the shot - hence the blurry eyes - I guess someone was excited for dinner!

Let the record show the weekend started at 7pm - that is when I finished doing the vacuuming that I have tried to make the furst thing done before settling down to enjoy our weekEND -

I have our 'list' made but  I'm trying to formulate our plans - I have an oil change+ for The KhrossTrek first thing this morning - but then I'll return for my 'venture companion - 

We'll see what makes all the cuts of 'maybe this maybe that' for 'us' -

AND Saturday PM will be June's WOLF time🐺

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The smoke coming down from Canada makes for creepy looking skies, doesn't it. Happy Friday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Oooh, spooky smoky skies. We are not fans!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Ummmmm... there is something a tad Khorgi-like in that last pic, Willow!

The weather is changing here and we are hoping for some sustained rainfall over the weekend. We really need it.

Woofs,
Ollie