Sunday, June 11, 2023

SUNday Sharing



It looks like The Now Lady PF is on 'The Perch' -
Working those wings!
Yep - working those wings!  The other watched in amazement!
Who stuck in the 9 for today?  82 now at 530pm - putting this together NOW so we can enjoy our last weekEND night -
FrEYEday's lunch!  SO good!
Ready and waiting for her payment -
Khropped -
Not so khropped -
At HER meal post -


Moved to her OTHER mealpost -

Pickle unwrapped -
Willow 'MY'nd meld -
Hers -



Her other payment -
Glazed strawberry bread - I ate this throughout the afternoon and evening -
My evening soup - Meatball & Pasta - a nice finish to our day -

We did get out early on Saturday so we could enjoy a morning at Plant Box Co - I'll share that on Tuesday -

Crystal and I did enjoy a nice afternoon at Wolf Brewing - which I'll share here tomorrow - along with my stop for ICE CREAM as I returned back to The Khottage -

Here comes THE SIGH: where did The WeekEND go?

Back to GKP fun today - with our SofaShift -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Strawberry Bread?? Mom is off to see if she can't find a recipe for this! Happy Sunday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Sandwich bones!"