Friday, June 23, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday AM -
A bit later that morning -
Saturday -
SUNday -
Monday -
Tuesday AM -
And PM - the last Spring evening skEYE -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
67 now - shortly before 7pm -
And yes - a lovely rainy day!



It had stopped by Thursday afternoon  but more planned for the days ahead - such a great thing!
The official end of the week Willow shots -
Obviously looking for HER fun!

We'll find it - we WILL find it - I'm pondering it now - I know what our Saturday is but FrEYEday hasn't FURmed up yet -

And speaking of FUR, time to do the vacuuming - THEN I can officially start MY weekend -

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We can see that your lawn is yellowing too. The weather peeps keep promising us rain but so far - not even one drop! Happy Friday!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

With all the rain we've had this past week, everything is looking green again, but it's going to warm up this weekend, so it may not last!

I hope "she" has some serious fun planned for you, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Willow! That is the face I use when Dada has something I want. I hope it scored you a treat!"