Saturday, June 17, 2023

Saturday Sharing

As soon as I saw this shot to start our PF Day, I knew what it meant -
And poor Girl Blue sulked - 
She was all alone -


Mom PF came by to keep her company - and perhaps to encourage her -
With the female Falcon Pups being larger, they usually take an extra day or two to fledge -


Time for a nap - on the other side of the perch stick -

Brother Yellow came back home -
And to eat in front of her -
And tell stories - and update her on their Brother Green - check out FalconWire -
I did a quick check aroun 710pm and found her there -
Then the other cam had captured them back there -
They were having dinner!
I made one last check - and found them sitting together back there - Yellow is telling Blue flight tales!
We had a very nice period of rain - perhaps a half inch or so - with some rumbles - but nothing that rattled Wiggles - currently 73 at 630pm -
The email confirming my CSA Box - I swapped in the cherries and the kharrots - it was originally some green onions and squash - but I still had some of those in the frig - so time to swap!
My ever diligent Willow - not wanting to miss her 'venture - or miss anything outside -



Once the rain stopped, we headed out -


Off to get some cherries - then to BobTheKhat's for foodables!

Since there were so many scenes from The PF Palace, we'll continue to share the 'venture pics tomorrow -
Of course, we have a 'venture today - including some gas and a bath for The KhrossTrek - and the visit to Mad Radish - I will be sure to tuck a biscuit in my pocket to pay The Guard Dog Tax - and the afternoon includes stuff too - 'the list' is/was FULL!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

The cherries on our tree are ripening. Not as many as last year and many are high up. With her surgery so recent, #1 is not too keen on going up a ladder.

We are hoping for some rain tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy today's post, Willow!

Woofs,
Ollie

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Saturday, girls!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Hmm, I dunno, I think it might be nice if all the annoying boys went somewhere else for a while ..."
Chaplin: "What are we talking about?"
Charlee: "Nothing!"