Monday, June 12, 2023

Monday MOMSday

PF Palace Kids doing kid stuff -




83 shortly before 7pm -
Now for MY 'venture -


I always LOVE seeing how this sign works with the SUN -


Auntie Di's WolfSheep pal -
Although I rarely do one of their featured drinks THIS ONE so caught my eye when posted - and I commented that I just might have to - The Wolfs  - Elaine and Derek - replied I would not be sorry - then I called them ENABLERS -
Sweet Mango Sticky Martini

Hidden Still Vodka, Mango Juice, Coconut Milk, Triple Sec, Lime Juice, Amaretto, Mango, Toasted Coconut Flakes

It was the creation of Ryan - one of my favorite pourers - he told me he loves Mango Sticky Rice when he does Thai food - and VOILA!
Crystal felt like a Bloody Mary - and Ryan did bring us some olives for it when we asked - this was a toast to her mom - NowAngelFlo - who had been with us the last time we had been here -
A Crystal Captured Selfie - 
I had eyed this when checking the menu on FrEYEday night - and made it my choice
Lump Crab & Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
Thai Peanut Lump Crab & Shrimp Salad, Fried Noodles, House Made Hoisin, Iceberg Lettuce
Crystal chose The Wolf Nachos -
Wolf Nachos
Mojo Marinated Pork Shoulder, Golden Gaze Beer Cheese Sauce, Sour Cream, Pickled Jalapenos, Red Onions & Corn Tortilla Chips
My June Flight For A Cause - all nice choices but after the Sweet Mango Sticky Martini - they were overshadowed!

See what I mean about the sign ^^^^^^^
On my return to The Khottage - it was time for Rakestraw's - it's maybe a mile - and on the route to and from Wolf - 
I asked the gal dipping what her favorite is right now - and she said Cappuccino Crunch - SOLD - and I did TheWaffleBowl - and YES - it was as good as it looks!
Exiting I83 then the last mile or so to see 
Willow - I think she enjoyed the day vicariously thru me/for me!

Our SUNday GKP SofaShift had the potential to have been nasty and long - and long and nasty - as for some reason, the system that takes our punches DUPLICATED all most all of them - luckily our Systems and Process Engineer Michelle Miller opened up a HIGH PRIORITY ticket with The Red Prairie Team - and by 330pm or so, things had returned to 'normal' - but the thoughts of how messy it could have been -
WELL, it might have called for MORE Sweet Mango Sticky MartiniS -

My co-worker did enjoy having the office door open to watch the neighborhood activities - but she was a furry good Wiggles!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Yes, please. I will have a bit of each and double on the ice cream!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "It sure is nice of them to have that flower pot right out front of the restaurant for any passing dogs who might need to leave a little note for other passing dogs!"
Lulu: "You boy dogs and your peeing on things ..."