Saturday, June 3, 2023

Saturday Sharing





There is a new  entry on Falcon Wire about the changing NotSoFluffPuffs -
93 now at 4pm - which broke a record for June 2 -
Up and out early for 'venture #1 -









There breakfast special of the week - French Toast with Strawberries - and BACON!
It was soooo yummy - and I managed to consume all of MY portion -
The Dog Tax 'Envelope' -

Ready for hers!
No shots of the tax being collected for it was put away straightaway -

She was interested in a flying bug thing -
As communicated  yesterday, I've got my groomer this morning - then I'll just head up to Mad Radish for my CSA box as I'll be in that part of 'town' - I'm excited for what is headed our way - AND I hope to get myself going in time to make a stop for some coffee at a 'new for food&drink' place - The PlantBoxCo where I got Crystal's plant has decided to do some foodables - and drinks - having a soft'ish opening - I'm so impressed with the floral work they've been doing and sharing on their FB page - and since it just across the backyard - up from McD's...!!! -

After a mid-day nap - one I woke up 'discombobulated' - wondering if I had missed my Saturday AM appointment - then realized - DUH - it was FrEYEday - we did go for 'venture #2 - and I'll share THAT here tomorrow - 

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Yesterday was way too hot for the start of June! Your French toast looks so yummy! Happy Saturday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Looks like a good day for ice cream!"