Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Watchin' & Workin' Wednesday

Lady PF came by to do some watchin' -
Closing in on 730pm 85 and SUNny - heat advisory kicks in at 11am -
Willow trying to get her workin' mojo engaged -
Got it -






Going -
Going -
Gone -


Sunday -
Tuesday - getting close - and although there are some that appear to be Romas on the upper parts, these sure look like cherry tomatoes - I believe I will 'harvest' when I get back to The Khottage tonight -
My managers had the office ready - 
👍
Another card!

I checked my mailbox when I headed to work Tuesday - 
My dad's widow - she ALWAYS finds the cutest pet cards!

Happy Wednesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Duke said...

Yay for all of the love on your birthday! The cards are all so cute!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Willow, if you have trouble finding your mojo again, you might get in touch with Austin Powers. He lost his mojo once and may have some good advice on how to get it back. Yeah baby!"
Java Bean: "Ayyy, those are a great bunch of cards! Especially the corgi one of course!"

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom would like Willow to give lessons on how to get one's MOJO on. She does it so well.

Very nice birthday wishes from all.

Woos - Misty and Timber