Monday, August 19, 2024

Monday MOMday

 Lord PF was back on his point SUNday morning -
Lady PF was watching from The Nest Box -

After dinner Lady PF was back - enjoying the evening -
As you can tell from the ledge, there was some rain in the area - in fact WGAL - our NBC station captured this image from one of the cameras -
Thunderstorm centered over New Cumberland - yet sun out in Enola - 
Going on 8pm - 76 - and Rain - although I don't see it out there -
Now back to the closing stop on Saturday's 'venture - putting the bag in the back after the run in to Weis  - now off to Mad Radish!

Back to fetch our box -
Willow playing disinterested -

Our buddy - BENNING!
Treat #1 -

And #2 -

I had gone around back to see his Human Puppies - and his grandmom Kathy -
I was a silly human and didn't get a bigger picture of their chalk creation - the elder pup said he was drawing spider man - and I joked spider man is right here - they were so proud of their work -
Remy dropped by for some picture time - I shared the story of the day I was being khat shamed into buying some milk for Remy -
Meanwhile back in her KhrossTrek - she was ready for her close up -
They are blending with the greenery, but some wild turkeys were coming out -

I was bummed as the stand couldn't be open today - insufficient staffing - I did joke on the FB post that Benning would have but the opposable thumb thing was an issue - I was so hoping to get more of those incredible peaches - and our GKP shift on SUNday didn't allow us the chance to run over there -
Back we go - and I couldn't get a shot due to the road's traffic, but an Eagle was perched on one of the electric towers by the mini airport and memorial park along Bull Road - as always, took my breath away -
Back at The Khottage - our morning's collection of stuffs -
Carrots, Shishito peppers, lunch lettuce mix, colored bell peppers, pickling cucumbers, lunch box sweet peppers, garlic, and cherry tomatoes!
Egg share and Honeycrisp apples!
And my veggie Heeler - waiting for her tomato - WE love 'em!

Work was easy - and I even got to make a quiche when we were done - another yummy one!

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
PeeEssWooL T-minus one week until 65 😆

4 comments:

Duke said...

The fresh veggies and eggs always look picture perfect. Love Honeycrisp apples!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "That's kind of a scary looking storm front! If anyone needs me, I will be hiding under Dada's desk!"

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Another great haul from Mad Radish. Mom loves the lunch peppers - they make great snacks. The gaggle or rafter of wild turkeys that we usually see by the donkeys seem to have dwindled to just two, or else the rest are in hiding. The two we keep seeing are HUGE. They run really fast when they see us.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Nothing beats from the farm.