Friday, August 23, 2024

FrEYEday SkEYEday

 Last FrEYEday AM -
PM -

Saturday -
SUNday AM -
PM -
Monday -

Monday PM - came out of MyGiant - saw it had rained - then spotted THE GIFT in the skEYE -
The Rainbow Maker -


I tried to make a quick trip - it's like a minute or two to/from Giant - and still caught a smidgen -
Any bit of a rainbow is a good 🌈 -
Tuesday -

Wednesday -

I stopped to snag this after putting one more thing in the trash bag - then off to The GKP -

Still smiling at my volunteers - and the bees doing their stuff - 
Thursday AM -

PM -
Lady PF - still proud of their kidSSSSS -
8pm - 67 and SUNny - and sadly, the heat is returning - but this was pleasant whilst here -
Looking for her weekEND -
Smiling for she realized it's HERE!

We'll be 'venturing today - a bit different than 'normal' as Auntie Di and I have plans for Saturday- so Willow and I will stay in our area today - probably go drop off my Per Capita Tax $ - then grab some foodables from up the street - after all, they've put a $5 off for my birthday on my sign in - and then I do one of those 'piddle around the house' afternoons - 
UPDATE AFTER I PUT THIS IN PLACE - we'll still be going over to Khousin E's and Auntie D's - she's good some foodables to share - and of course, I've got quiche for her - I'll use the Mi Rancho offer another time BUT before it runs out - but we'll still do some around The Khottage things -

Happy πŸ’™ FrEYEday πŸ’™ EvFURRYone!πŸ’™

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage πŸ’™
Now With KhattleDog!πŸ’™

5 comments:

Duke said...

There is nothing prettier than a beautiful rainbow and we have been enjoying the cooler temps too. Happy Friday, girls!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Uh-oh, what are those 8 numbers doing sneaking back in again? Boooo!"

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

The weather was blah here today and we're expecting more rain tomorrow. #1 is beginning to get really stressed about the Paras, so I need to support her.

Woofs,
Ollie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Pretty rainbow. We had one earlier this summer but no photos. Once those Volunteer tomatoes turn red, you are going to have a great feast.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You have the bluest sky