Thursday, August 15, 2024

Thursday Thinking

 Lady PF thinking - wondering if Willow is ready for her soon to be here weekEND!
Going on 730pm 80 and Fair - the temperatures look kinda doable!
The NEW Plant Box sign -
The same furry well behaved PB!
PB's store ^^^^^^^^^
Kerri's spot!





Strawberry Lemonade - and my oh so tasty peach -
My salad - and why it was a beverage only pick up from Plant Box -
From MyGiant a few weeks ago ⛄
I've never seen a Raspberry Ice Cream colored Porsche - and it's Willow's KhrossTrek -
The GKP had a coffee truck on site Wednesday - and I couldn't pass up the chance to try some fresh coffee - in chatting with the staff from GraceFull Grounds, I asked about the sticker I saw on their truck - from Dark Waters in Hart Michigan - their son lives near to Dark Waters - they met the people - toured their facility - and were sold on their product - I really enjoyed my light sugar extra cream cup - and if they are back at The GKP, I will DEFINITELY buy it again - I may even put ordering from Dark Water on my list -
And this would be Willow thinking that posing for dinner was something to smile about - then again, I think she knows her weekEND is ALMOST here!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Duke said...

That last picture is our absolute favorite, Willow! Happy Thursday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, Willow, you are one happy froot bat!"