Thursday, August 29, 2024

Thursday Thinking

 I waited until late in the day/early evening - but no PF's came to visit The PF Palace -
830pm - 81 and Clear - and oh do those temps look 👍
Last Thursday's end of the week stop -

I think PB wanted some in the bowl - actually it was a plant saucer - but play along!
Going to Kerri's is on our Saturday 'venture list - September Hazel Box pick up!
I did share #1's pictures -- of The Cardinal landed in FRANCE and watching Ollie's yard -
The plants were out in the cafe -



I started to pull away - spotted this - so I had to hop out and snag it -
My Lavender Lemonade - they were training a new teammate - she neglected the label for the cup - and I treated myself to the yummy brownie with cream cheese dollop - and a Honey Crisp 🍎🍏 -
My salad - which served as lunch and dinner - so yummy!
Willow starting to think about our weekEND - as well as wondering when we would harvest -

I'll probably do that later today - to start our weekEND when there will be one for her and one for me -
 I might christen this gift a friend gave me for #65 - he was in our State Store and spotted this and just KNEW it had to come to The Khottage -

I'm trying to sort out the various birthday offers to be redeemed in the coming days - putting 'The List' together!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

We are loving the incoming temp drop and your salad looks so yummy! Happy Thursday, girls!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, I think our Dada is already in the car and heading out there to get some peanut butter s'mores!"

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That salad looks amazing to Mom - she would love a pickling cuke like that. And just think in a few days, you can adorn your salad with your own volunteer tomatoes

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Those leaves are thick and green even late in the summer