Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Tuesday Telling

Lady PF stopped by The PF Palace Monday afternoon -
Going on 830pm 77 and Clear - The Babblers are prepping us for Wed/Thurs - but we won't be Mid West Oven Baking hot -
So before heading to Wolf on Saturday, I stopped at my mailbox - 
For sure - we miss TNNL too -
In fact, that was my FB for Saturday -
This one came from The Mitten State - made by Penny's HuMOM -


Of course, no trip to Mechanicsburg would be complete without a stop at Rakestraw's -
Auntie Di passed but I did get her a bag of the broken cone pieces - I had Peanut Butter Overload AND Chocolate Peanut Butter -
Dropped her back to Cholla - I did a quick run into Weis for a few things - it's just up from Monro - actually, YEARS back, it was in the same shopping center -
Then back to The Khottage -
We started National Dog Day off with a treat for Willow -
She celebrated my birthday with a nap -
Then close to the time I was wrapping The GKP WFH, Auntie Di stopped by -
Willow was so happy when I let her out after seeing Cholla in the driveway -
The two of them had teamed up to surprise me - 
With KHAKE!!!💜
💜 Willow
All the browns/tans in the kitchen have made the KHAKE icing not come across as the closer to white it is - 
My SUNday soup - the shrimp corn chowder -
Monday's dinner was Creamy Chicken and Wild Rice -
And then it was time for dessert - KharrotKhake -
See - the icing is white!

And that concludes our Mom's BIG Birthday Monday -

Thanks ALL!!!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

What a great birthday you had with special cards and ice cream and a beautiful cake!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Happy birthday! It looks like you had a great celebration! And our Dada said the cake color question reminds him of the blue/white/black/gold dress controversy, whatever that is ..."

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That is a sweet card

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

So we have to say it was a very good day!!! Mom got stuck on the ice cream photo - so yummy looking.

Woos - Misty and Timber