Saturday, August 3, 2024

Saturday Sharing

 The PF Palace -
With PF! -

On one of her favorite spots -
Approaching 730pm - Jungle Report is 86 SUNny - Dewpoint 70 ๐Ÿ˜ข
FrEYEday morning watering time with photo -
Willow wanted to make sure she wasn't forgotten - and whilst enjoying my coffee, I figured out our 'venture plan -
I put together a container of cucumber and onion salad for Auntie Di - and some biscuits and an egg for Khousin Emmy - and Willow stayed ready to go!



Waiting at one of our lights - keeping her eyes on everything -
I forgot a shot of Cholla - and Khousin Emmy greeted us with Traveller-
Thanks for figuring out a plan so I could come along Mom -

I figured we could order from Maggie's App - and then go pick up the items - 
So whilst Khousin Emmy enjoyed a roll in her yard -
Auntie Di and I decided on our foodables -
I went to her porch to collect a Scentsy order box - 
Khousin Emmy's AirBird&B -
Purple Collar will turn NINE on The 12th ๐Ÿ’œ
Willow's cracking herself up back there -
Ha!
They did get their customary biscuit prior to our departure - I just didn't capture it -
Time to collect our order - and for Willow's Door Dashin' KhrossTrek to do its stuff -

We'll continue the 'venture fun we had - oh so tasty too -

Today's 'venture will include stops at some of usual Saturday destinations - breakfast at Dawn's - Mad Radish for our CSA box - with a quick stop at Weis for a few items from their sale email in between - 

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

Have fun on your 'ventures, Willow! Happy Saturday!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We knew she could do it, Willow - she made an adventure for you despite the miserable heat.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I must ask: Do you scrunch that b;anket on the back seat into a ball or leave it flat?

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Willow! Our Dada says you look like a loaf of bread in that one picture with your back to the camera. I think that means he hasn't had lunch yet ..."