Sunday, August 25, 2024

SUNday Sharing

Saturday Evening - and it would appear Lady and Lord PF are out on the town -

Just about 7pm - 79 and Fair -
Now for WILLOW's Saturday 'venture -


Before I got out at Dawn's -  she was sitting in the back just looking around -

Dawn's birthday was FrEYEday The 23rd - and as I had gotten out, she came up from the back lot - so we got to wish her a happy day after -

Because I just don't mess with success -
Bacon Cheese Egg English Muffin -
Dog Tax -
My takeaway - soups and sweets -
Her eyes on the prize -




Once again, she so enjoyed hers too!
Back to The Khottage -
Peach Crumble Bar - Cherry Delight - Birthday Party Pie - and Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice and Shrimp & Corn Chowder - and some Willow crackers - which she did enjoy before I left for MY 'venture - which I'll share here tomorrow -

It was a nice Saturday - and another nice time at Wolf - especially because Auntie Di went along - 

Now, it's back to work - and I think the week will be TWO WFH days - SUNday and Monday -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

6 comments:

Duke said...

What a yummy haul! Enjoy all of your delicious treats!

MELODY JACOB said...

It looks like you had a delightful Saturday evening! The bacon cheese egg English muffin sounds delicious, and it's great that you could celebrate Dawn’s birthday with her. Willow seems to be enjoying her treats too—such a cute dog tax! Thanks for sharing these lovely moments.

Read my new blog post: https://www.melodyjacob.com/2024/08/best-ways-to-style-pink-shorts-for-chic-spring-summer-look.html Thank you.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Lots of great pics of you, Willow! Thanks for asking about me. I'm feeling better, but not yet back to 100%. I have big pink pills to take twice a day (the ham helps!).

By the way, my collar is a no-stink collar from Dublin Dog! We're not sure they even make them anymore. Things went down the tubes when the company was sold.

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "You know it's a good sandwich when the innards are bigger than the outards! Or something like that ..."

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Very nice selection of foodables. That birthday party pie looks marvelous.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Happy birthday Dawn