Saturday, August 24, 2024

Saturday Sharing

 Caught Lady PF enjoying her FrEYEday afternoon from her nest box spot -
Since we hadn't turned off the lights until 2am, we slept in a bit - it is going on 8pm now - 71 and SUNny and ick on some of the numbers coming our way -

We just chilled and enjoyed my tasty coffee until it was to start our 'venture -
I had ordered a few things from Free The Ocean - including this to take to Auntie Di -
Needless to say, Willow was thrilled to be 'venturing -

We did make one quick stop at MyGiant as I needed to pickup some stamps for my GKP drawer for mailing out check$ that weren't picked up - 
Willow was enjoying watching the parking lot action -
And the sights whilst we were at one of the traffic lights -
Khousin E's and Auntie D's -
The Canine Wake Up Crew -

Khousin Emmy was showing off her fresh GRoom - and balloon animal scarf -
And her freshly trimmed paw - elephant paws as I jokingly call them -
Willow was wiggling over by Auntie Di -
We went out for some yard time -

Auntie Di packed up the yummy Chinese take out for me - and back to The Khottage for us -


Someone watching me enjoy my lunch foodables -
The volunteers are beginning to ripen!

As expected - and planned - we did have a wee bit of domestic work - before we went to E and D's, I put the sheets in the washer - so I would make sure to be somewhat productive upon our return  - and before remaking the bed, I did do a somewhat intense vacuum in the bedroom - and then a quick run around the kitchen and hall - then remade the bed - and was kind of icky - so shower time it was - so it was a productive day - 

Today will be the trip to Dawn's for breakfast - then we'll make a quick run up to The Tax Collector - I know I had thought about doing it on FrEYEday but I thought this would extend Willow's Saturday AM  'venture for the afternoon will be a trip to Wolf Brewing for Auntie Di and me - and a stop at Rakestraw's for some ice cream!

Then back to Willow and The Khottage to enjoy the final hours of our weekEND!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

4 comments:

Duke said...

You look beautiful, Emmy, and we love your pretty bandana! Happy Saturday!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Emmy looks great after her spa day. Willow must have been happy to her pals.

It won't be long now for the volunteers to be ready for plucking.

Mom says she liked the looks of the blue and white stripes she saw in one of the pics.

Woos - Misty and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You have the best adventures.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Lady PF is probably thinking, 'I can't believe those friggin' temperatures are coming back AGAIN.'"
Java Bean: "Ayyy, nobody sleeps once the dogs are awake, am I right Willow?"