Friday, August 1, 2008

Working For The Weekend - The H's

Khyra's Mom here...

It has been a hard week fur us - losing furiends is always diffikhult - but the loss of KA is just still not seeming real -

ANYWAY, time for H - 'hear' goes:

Heart - easy easy one YET hard hard to choose - but since I khan't post links to them all, we'll go with Khrazy On You - I mean, it is what we do to our khanines! AND, in honour of Brice The Handsome - Prince of Destrukhtion - we'll go with Magikh Man

Then, there is Hall and Oates - or is that there are Hall and Oates? Again, so many to choose from BUT two stikhk in mind - both appropriate for things that have taken place this week. First we have She's Gone and then another one I've always loved Starting All Over Again

I know there are many many other H's from my past BUT if I inkhluded 'em all, Khyra would NEVER get her blog bakhk!

Some new H artists I have diskhovered and listen to are
Hannah Bingman
Hayes Carll
Hoots and Hellmouth

Please chekhk 'em all out - and please feel to leave your OWN H artists!

Have a great weekend - and enjoy those pups!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra's Mom - fur Khyra
PeeEssWoo: And I khan't furget about The Hooters!

11 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

Mum is old. She is talking about George Harrison. Pffft. Hall and Oates were not very famous in Australia so we don't know much about them... but we'll have that song in our heads now thanks to you!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

The Army of Four said...

"H"? How about Huffle Mawson! Ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim

Kodak the Eskie said...

My mommy loves Crazy on You and Magic Man by Heart (runner up is Dog and Butterfly). However, her favorite Hall and Oates is Sarah Smile.

We are also sad about Kelsey Ann passing to the Rainbow Bridge.

Hugs, Kodak

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Echoes from the past!!! I can hear them all loud and clear.

Is everyone as ready for the weekend as I am ?

K.

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

Hall & Oats are good! My human K loves the song "Rich Girl."

Husker Du is a great "H" band and they are from my old state of Minnesota.

I like Music Friday's just as much as Music Monday's!

Rock On, Khyra!

Suka

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

I saw Hannah Montana on TV this morning.

Steve

Princess Eva and Brice said...

Khyra,
It should be renamed "Majic Man". And Dad loves Heart.

Love ya,
M.A.J.I.C.'s Legacy of Love with Alpine aka Brice

Mack said...

Yes, it has been such a very sad week at DWB. Kelsey Ann is now playing with mom's Sumi at the Bridge.

My favorite Hall & Oates song is "Maneater"!

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

Mom loves Hall and Oates - She started singing Maneater. Quick - Make her quit! She's can't sing at all.

Thor and Marco Polo

Kapp pack said...

Those are very appropriate songs :-)

Kisses, Sky boy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra's Mom!
My mom has never been a music lover but now thanks to you she is knowing more and more!
Have a good night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza