Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Walkin' Wednesday IV

Howl Oh all !

Welkhome to another episode of Walkin' Wednesday!

This week is a BONUS week - woo will get TWO videos!

Last week I mentioned Moose - the JRT that is annoying - I indikhated that I kinda just look at him likes he's a mutant or something. Well, my buddy Ekhho mentioned how disappointed he was when Moose wasn't out last week. Well, he was on Monday night SOOOO we shot a short one of Moose. Once Mom realized he was out, she made the magikh khopper box start to work - so you'll notice my pace pikhk up - please check out HERE for K h y r a s e e s M o o s e

Now fur our normal Wednesday feature. Just as Mom was chekhking the SMS mail befur we headed out, Summi's mummi khalled so she walked along with us too. (To tell the truth, she was on the phone the ENTIRE time we walked. Those humoms khan surely woo alot!). Here is this week's walk that starts just about where we left off LAST week! This one is a bit longer so it had to go to youtube - please khlikhk HERE for W a l k i n' W e d n e s d a y

I'd like to thank evfurryone for the kind and khool khomments on yesterday's post! I should have khalled that one my SPOTCHA Day post - since that is what it was! Next Tuesday is my OFFICIAL Gotcha Day!

Have a great day wherever woo are!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

18 comments:

Princess Eva and Brice said...

A special guest star on this weeks Walking Wednesday - Summi's Mummi

Princess Eva

Teddy Westlife said...

Now if only Summi could have been there in dogson walking with you...

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Pippa said...

Khyra, that looks more like Running Wednesday than Walkin' Wednesday. You must keep your mom very fit.

Pippa

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hey Khyra,

I am so jealous of your fuffy tail...it is so cute....when my hair is long it's just a wirery mess just like the Mommy's...Heehee. That woman running by woulda scared me ... did ya bark at here?

Love Mona

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

OK, fess up, how does your Mom do a leash, a camera, AND a phone at the same time? Ours has all she can do to hold on to our three leashes?

Nice panting, MFT.

Woo, the OP Pack

Mack said...

That Moose is quite annoying isn't he??!
I noticed you didn't let him disturb your walk - you are a very good girl Khyra!!

Simcha said...

That was only one dog? It souded like an entire heard of Moose!

The Army of Four said...

Is that Walkin' Wednesday or Talkin' Wednesday!? Ha rooo!
AND what the OP Pack said! A leash, a camera AND a phone!?!?
Play bowszzzzzzzzz,
Zim

Kodak the Eskie said...

Looks like you had a great walkie. That moose didn't faze you at all! I would have barked at him.

Hugs, Kodak

River said...

Looked like a nice day. I would have wiggled and flopped over in front of Moose. That's what I do with our Mousse (as in Chocolate). Nice evening. Where was Summi?

love & wags,
River

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

You sure can walk fast when you want to..
We can't wait till Tuesday..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

The Daily Echo said...

Woo! Will next week's walk pick up from where you left off there - running after the lady in the blue shorts?? I can't wait for that episode!
ECHO

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

It was almost like you were walking in Iowa with Summi's Mom!

Thor and Marco Polo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
I love your walking wednesdays!
I am like you. The doggies bark at me and I don't care! I just ignore them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You sure walk very fast Khyra. I like your fluffy tail

~ Girl girl

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

What is it with Moms talking during walks? My mom thinks it makes the time go faster, but I think that her huffing and puffing is probably annoying for the person on the other end!

XOXO,
Steve

Joe Stains said...

moose just looks like a crazy white flash in that video!! I like these segments!

Anonymous said...

WOOO! Love the phone appearance from Summi's Mummi!!! Way to go Miss Fluffy Tail! Woo are so beautiful. That was one strong pant you had there. It must have been really warm!
Hugs,
Sitka