Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mark Your Khalendars!

Tank woo all again fur the great support for the mission to get the word out about the stoopid khompany with the bad toy. Please keep trying to get the message out!

Yesterday, I had originally planned to post about TWO furry important events I will be pawticipating in over the khoming weeks.

The furst one starts in a bit more than a week. Please chekhk out what our khween Meeshka has planned to khommence 01-Sept . Anybuddy - khanine, f****e, or human - knows what she is khapable of!

AND, as a special treat during her week of blog posts, many of us SMS members with blogs will be having our own SPECIAL post on Wednesday 03-Sept to help get the humans to show her the money!

The sekhond was to be four weeks from yesterday - that's why I had planned it to be Saturday's post. It is The Tails on The Trail. I went to last year's and had a blast! In fakht, it is where I got to meet my furst boyfriend THE BUTTERS after kharrying on a long distance relationship. BTW, The Butters hadn't been feeling well but seems to be doing better. Please khross your paws and get some POWER OF THE PAW and Sibe vibes going fur him!

ANYWAY, please take a khwikhk look at my khute face - if woo khan snag your humans' plastikh, please throw a few khoins into the KHYTTY fur TOTTSHR!

ONE LAST BREAKING NEWS ITEM - just received on my cell was THIS MESSAGE! I'm was sooo honoured and so furry flattered to have been asked! I mean the job of Khampaign Khoordinator was so very rewarding and I worked my FT off to get Turbo's message khommunikhated to the khountry AND the world. I never expekhted to be asked to be his running mate! Since I believe in him and his vision, I khould NOT say NO!

Well, I guess that will do it fur this one!

Since tomorrow is Monday, you know who will be here! That will enable me to give some serious Siberian thought to how I khan best assist Turbo and see that he is elekhted as our new president!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

19 comments:

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

Thanks for the paws up on all the cool doggy stuff going on in the next few weeks. The Tails for Trails looks like a lot of fun, and I have my paws crossed that Butters gets to feeling better!

A huge woof-out for being named VP!! You and Turbo will make quite a pair! Congrats and good luck!

Suka

Teddy Westlife said...

Oh it's lucky you reminded me about the first Wednesday special post - I nearly forgot. Although I'm sure the SMS mums would remind every pup and kitty, wouldn't they?

Congratulations on your appointment! I think you and Tubey can make a real difference.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Well, MFT, woo are full of exciting news today, aren't woo? And so much fun and good will come from all of it. Fun fur woo and so much help for our furry furiends in need.

Congrats on the nomination - as our Mom said, woo two will be a winning team!!!

Woo, the OP Pack

Kapp pack said...

Wow, lots of important stuff going on. We are working on getting ready for the Sept. 3 post. Congrat on your nomination!

Puppy slurps, Canyon

Kathryn and Ari said...

Khyra! We just visited Tubey's blog and saw the amazing news. Khongrats! We think you will be a fantabulous VP--not to mention the first female one in history! Bravo!!!

Joe Stains said...

You have so much important stuff going on, how do you do it all! You are an inspiration to all doggies so I khan see why Turbo pickhed you!!!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is really sad maybe we can get Mom to donate.. She is a sucker that way..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

We are going to vote for you. And the Tales of the Trail - we so would love to come for this because you know both Thor and I were born in Dillsburg, Pennsylvania. Mom says we have to be a remote hiker? We don't get that but she knows! Maybe we will see you in November when we come to Pennsylvania?

Thor and Marco Polo

Mack said...

OMD! You're gonna be VeePee~~!!

I know you will do us doggies good while you are in office!!

I'll be crossing everything I have for Dolce - I just know he will make a 100% recovery!

PS: I like the way you *** out the letters for the C.A.T. species!!

Simcha said...

Khyra,
I've stolen the keys to the sibe transporter and heading up towards you. Hope I can get past the secret service now that you are officially a candidate. woowoo congrats.

Oh and we plan to be there for most of Miss Meeshka's event. Already pulled out the plastic and we're ready to go!

Simcha.

Deefor said...

Thanks for all the news. You are doing so much important stuff. You'll be great with Turbo.

Deefor

Jack & Moo said...

A-wooooos, Khyra for VP! This news is like iciing on the cake, so to speak. Guess we'll have to send mom to the SMS to get the scoop on the upcoming event. (She's sooooo out of touch)

Wooos & a-rooos,
Star & Jack a-roo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Lots of activities!
Congratulations! You are going to be the best VP!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

Hi Khyra, we came across about this too and we saw your post commenting about it at DWB news update. We're going to post up a reminder too and hope it's ok with you to put your link there.

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I hope Brice's bandages are off in time for the special post.

Congrats on the nomination. I'm not sure if I can vote since I am a foreign dignitary.

Princess Eva

Urban Smoothie Read said...

your calendar is jam pack... such an exciting period

The Army of Four said...

The breaking news is SO EXCITING!!!!
Love,
Ammy

Amici said...

Thanks for the toy update and for being such a faithful friend to our blog even though we lack in writing in it at times. :)

You are beautiful and fun!

Lacy said...

w00f's khyra, me seed on turbo's bloggie the other day he pickdid u to b his runnin mate...way to gooo..me iz shure u 2 will b pawsome..and its nice to no all that cross-posting we all did, did help...i remembered seeing sum dog with one of those balls, but coodnt memeber which one, wuz gonna go to their bloggie and warn them, shure hope it wuz macky,. and him and paris iz safe now...

b safe,
~rocky~