Saturday, August 30, 2008

Khrunch Khards and Khopy Khats

Lookie!
Good work?
How's THIS?
I'll just khross my paws and look khute!
************
So, one week ago today, Turbo asked me to khomplete the tikhket and be his running mate.
Once again, the humans have proven how stoopid they khan be.
John McCain (I've asked Mom not to spell it like she usually does) must have been so in awe of my abilities to khomplement the presidential choice that HE had to choose a female. Let's just say, I am sooooo not Sarah Palin . I have no children. I don't live in Alaska. I wasn't in any beauty pageants ( but I sooo khould have!). I might like the gun rights thing IF I had opposable thumb BUT I've got paws: 'nuf woo'd!
I do think it is time to khall his bluff! He's a khopy khat! He saw my khute face on a poster somewhere and decided a female VP had some appeal!
ANYWAY, Mom says thanks fur the khool OTHER "M" group ideas! The Moody Woos, Meatloaf, Marvin Gaye, Morrissey, etc, etc, etc -WOW! It is truly khool to see what others like to hear!
Have a super Saturday!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

17 comments:

Randi Lyn said...

No originality from the McCain khamp, WOO and Turbo are the real deal! Give 'em the fluffy tail!!

Wooooo woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

Lacy said...

w0-0f's Khyra, me iz shure u and turbo can bring home the win..dogs outnumber people by 5 to 1...

b safe,
~rocky~

The Daily Echo said...

Oh MFT - woo don't need to khross your paws to look khute. I'm just sayin'.
EKHO

Dexter said...

You are just too furry and smoochable for words.

Slobbers,
Mango

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Woo do a great job at paw khrossing. We going to have to get Mom to get some of those khrunch khards for us too. Good luck with the campaign.

Woos and wags, the OP Pack

Kapp pack said...

I think you were the pawfect pic!

Kisses, Sky boy

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Not into politics. Mom lets Dad handle that..
Furkins would rather stay away from that.. Just throw us a bone once in a while..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

The popcorn is old 80's stuff. It seems to just collect dust. We have scraped almost all of it off now. The living room is left but we are thinking with the high ceilings it maybe staying.. It seems we never stop working on the house..
We put hardwood floors upstairs which was a project that we really enjoyed especially the finished product. We are planning on doing the living room after we have finished the kitchen..
You have a wonderful weekend..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Joe Stains said...

Hey Khyra, just to respond to your question on my blog, that video was after TWO doses of rescue remedy!! That was just a doozy of a storm I guess.

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

But I bet you would like to live in Alaska! Think of the snow.

You look so beautiful with your paws crossed.

XOXO,
Steve

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

The "Moody Woos" - that is funny! Excellent band!

You are a natural in front of the camera - you look so pretty in your photos!

Of course the humans copy us! Humans say that everything they learned they learned in Kindergarten, but we dogs know that everything humans learned they learned from us animals! They just won't admit it. I will be voting for your ticket. Where do dogs go to register?

Suka

The Army of Four said...

Woo, I love the crossed-paws pose! Very regal.
Did anypuppy say Michael Franks or Men At Work? Mike and the Mechanics?
Luv,
Dave

My Two Best Friends said...

Woo Woo Khyra

You look so wise and beautiifuull at the same time in your pics!

Thor and Marco Polo

Asta said...

Khyra
That woman wishes she was even a tiny bit as bootiful,ow smawt,ow anything as good as you awe!!!
Stoopid guy..
btw..I dodn't put the wight video befowe, so come back and see
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Was that card tasty??
I love that picture of you with your paws crossed!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Teddy Westlife said...

I think Meeshka would be quite proud of that pose but you need to work on looking back over your shoulder for the full effect.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Anonymous said...

That crossed paw photo is BEE-ROO-TIFUL!
hugs,
Sitka