Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fit To Be Tied!


WHY? Bekhause my furiends gave this to ME!
I'll wear it furry proudly!!
AND I'll pass it along to
1- The special humans/khanines/f*****s in T e x a s fur all the good work they do - especially fur finding a nice safe khomfy khozy 'new' home for Super Spoiled SWEET Sparta
2- More special humans/khanines ALSO in T E X A S . Gus had to share his people with Louie AND then they got Khallie (and of khourse, they had to go and break her). Louie and Khallie are special in that they are non-hearing heelers - but they are RED and Gus is blue!
3- I'll also pass this along to a newer pal that found me not that long ago and always make sure to stop by and share kind words - PLUS, the red bow will just look so freakin' sharp with that lovely white khoat - please give a paws up to K o d a k!
I know many of woo have read about MY trip this weekend to visit The Kapp Pakhk and meet Princess Sunshine Meadow. We WERE going to go on Sunday but the nice Kapp Pakhk lady asked if we khould khome on Saturday instead! SURE!!! I khan't wait to see all of them again, meet the new princess in the royal dwelling, and see the khute little biped! This means my Sunday post should have some pikhs and videos of us being khute and fluffy tailed together!
I did see that my mom managed to relay most of my message SO I won't take away any of her toys ESPECIALLY since she's taking me fur a ride in my Xterra!
She appreciated the khomments I read to her about the J group musikh selekhtions. She already skhribbled down ideas fur Monday!
Play lots and fuzz lots more!
Hugz and Khysses,
Khyra

17 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Congratulations on your Award!
My mom is knowing more and more about music. Thanks!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor and Jack said...

Khyra
Congrats on your great award!
I hope you have a pawesome weekend!

woof
Thor

Kodak the Eskie said...

Congrats on your award AND thanks for passing it along to me! Woohoo! I will wear it proudly. That is sooo cool that you get to meet Sunshine Meadow. Take lots of pictures. We like that little biped too.

Hugs, Kodak

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Congrats!!! Woo will look good in red!!! "Lady in Red"

Woo, the OP Pack

The Army of Four said...

"Fit to be tied". Hee hee hee! Good one, Khyra!
Congratulations on the award! that was very sweet of them to give it to you and you SO totally deserve it!
Have a wonderful visit with the Kapp Pack today! Oh, and maybe Meadow will show you how to open the magic cold box! :)
Love,
Ammy

Joe Stains said...

congrats on your award. Mom went to a khoncert this weekh and the one band played a cover of Joe Jackson's Stepping Out. They did a great job too!

Mack said...

Congrats on the award! I bet it would look very pretty in your silver hair!

Princess Eva and Brice said...

I think the red bow will look very striking on you. Have fun today and try to get video of Meadow opening the majic food box.

Princess Eva

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

Congratulations on your great Award. Have a great weekend too!

Thor and Marco Polo

Teddy Westlife said...

That's a great award. The big red bow would look very nice against your furs too.

Can't wait to see the pics and moving pics of your visit tomorrow!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Anonymous said...

WOOOOO! Congrats on woo award Khyra. Woo totally deserve it.
Hugs,
Sitka

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Congrads on your award and thank you so much for passing it on to us.. Those 2 red ones are very special to me even though at times I don't let them know..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Dexter said...

Sounds like you have an exciting weekend planned. I can't wait to see the pictures.

Slobbers,
Mango

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Khyra,

So your are going visiting too. It's so much fun travelomg around with the Mommy...I just wsih we could ride a horse or something since I don't like cars. Today we are going to visit our last foster Evander so the Mommy is just reading blogs and washing clothes because we can't go until 2pm. Come by later and we'll have some pictures of Evander.

Love ya Mona

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

I will certainly keep my eye on those two. They better not untie our lovely award...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

The Daily Echo said...

What a nice award - khongrats to woo! Just don't put it on your tail. Our girl said that if a horse has a red ribbon in it's tail it means it kicks things. Wooooo!
EKHO

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Congrats Khyra! That bow matches my collar, so I like it.

XOXO,
Steve