Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thrilled Thursday!


THRILLED to share the furry khool BFF Gold Khard I was awarded by three furry special bloggin' buddies!
Mango the most impressive dog I know - I mean my MalMale Summi is big BUT Mango is huge - was the furst to share it with me!
Then, two khool Sibes from Vegas Baby Kayla K and Maebe Baebe shared it with me!!
I was then thricely pawed by a new Golden Boy from Brasil THOR .
Here are the rules
1. Only five people (doggies?) allowed.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
WELL, since we are a bit behind the kong and khuz on getting this posted, most all the blogs we visit and enjoy have already been touched by this khool gold khard BUT I will pass it along to a furry new furiend - she lives in Khanada - so that khovers Number 3 - just like I got the award three times. Please meet Beta and be sure to visit her blog BUT please be warned - there is a puppy on her page that will steal your heart!
I'm glad evfurryone enjoyed my Walkin' Wednesday. It was a khorgi that I was taken with - it always yaps and yaps and yaps when we pass - it has even fallen out of the stroller trying to get to visit me! It is toooooo bad it is soooo pudgy - khorgis are khute khanineS - this one is a Pembroke. We passed it tonight and we khouldn't help but smile after reading all your khool and appropriate khomments!
Have a great Thursday! Mom will be here tomorrow for J - The Groups!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: One MIGHT notice that a certain Summi has not blogged fur sometime - please direkht your khomplaints to his assistant!

13 comments:

Randi Lyn said...

Khyra - you are FURRY special to get awarded three times over! CongratWOOlations!

Wooooo woo rar rar rar,
Kayla and Maebe

Asta said...

Khyra
I just wanted to stop by and intwoduce myself..I think you awe a vewy bootiful, cool doggy!
Congwatulations on youw awawds!!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

You should be the blog police!

Congrats!

Steve

Lizzy said...

Khyra!

Congratulations on the Gold Card Award, it was definitely well deserved!

Sparky

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Congrads on your awesome award. You really deserve it..
Tell mom to quit counting the days.. It will come and go before she knows it...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

My Two Best Friends said...

WOO WOO Khyra

Congrats on your award. You definitely deserve it.

Thor and Marco Polo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

No surprise to us on your triple winner!!!

Woo, the OP Pack

Teddy Westlife said...

Yeah, I am going to paw Summi's Mummi to do something about his blog. How can we see his giant paws with no new pics???

Congrats on your award too!

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Purrr S: Mango is HUGE! I'd only come up to his ankles if I was standing next to him.

Princess Eva and Brice said...

You are such a special girl. Multiple awards and a very fluffy tail. Can I be you when I grow up?

Princess Eva

Suka said...

hey Khyra,

Great award for a great doggy! Congratulations!

Suka

Lorenza said...

Hi, Khyra!
Congratulations on your Award! You deserve it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mack said...

Where will you go shopping now that you have a gold card??

Unknown said...

Thanks for the award! My blog is rather new (3 months) so I don't have a lot of readers yet but I will pass on the award when I can.