Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Tuesday Telling

Lady PF caught in her nest box -
The camera returned for a bit - but gone again 'now' -
And Lord PF in his pointed place!
3pm we hit 97 - and now - approaching 7pm it is 89 and SUNny - and icky - I did the sheets on Monday and put them back on the bed - and now I am drippy - but will be off to the shower after I put this in place -
Going to tie together some loose ends - this was dinner on August 24th -
Auntie Di and TheNiceNancyLady -
I didn't take pictures of their choices - Auntie Di had the meatball lasagna - TNNL had spaghetti marinara - and I've been craving Marsala - so Chicken Marsala it was - I ate very very little - so good - so filling - and used it to complement some of my lunches!
Now for some of my birthday khards -


and there was a Kohls Gift Card that I put to good use - proof below!



From NAD's Wife -
The Khottage's New Khouch - The Nice Nancy Lady had offered us to take a look at her things - and this was one less item for the moving truck and POD -
It was a bit 'sniffy' to give up TADN's Sofa but it had seen its better days cushion&comfort wise -
The Nice Nancy Lady - prepping for her journey to Denver - but we'll think of her each time we settle on our KhottageKhouch -
I used Crystal's Kohl's gift towards these pillows - I need to stuff 'em into their coverings - letting 'em breathe - and TNNL gifted me the incredible iris painting in the middle - one of her students from her teaching days at Shippensburg University did it - it's perfect !!!
See?
And another of the Kohls items - 
Willow's Labor Day afternoon included some time in TheAuntieDi Chair -
******

I've yet to taste the finished creation, but I took some of the criminis, sweet red pepper, carrot, some MadRadishGarlic from another visit, a Heirloom tomato, and some of the potatoes, and some sliced zucchini  - its simmering after being done in some PlantButter and OliveOil - with some of the fresh basil - smells SO tasty - it will probably end up as a topping to my lettuce mix for Tuesday's GKP lunch!

The Nice Nancy Lady made it to Denver Saturday - Thursday was Columbus oHIo - Friday was Kansas City, and The MB arrived in Denver - safe and sound Saturday evening - 

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
With KhattleDog and 'New'Khouch!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Your new couch is so pretty and looks so comfy and we love the iris painting!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "We understand about the couch! Mama and Dada are finally getting rid of the old settee that Dennis & Tucker used to sit on in the kitchen."
Charlee: "It's been taking up space in the garage for years, but they needed to clean up in there and there's nowhere in the house for it. Plus it's got some damage from cat and dog claws over the years."
Chaplin: "Not ours of course."
Java Bean: "Ayyy, but Mama did take the cushion off the settee and bring that into the house. It's my new dog bed in the living room!"
Chaplin: "You've got a lot to live up to with that as your dog bed, Bean!"