Thursday, September 14, 2023

Thursday Thinking

Lady PF was quite ready to face her fans in the morning -
Lord PF in his area -
Lady PF back for nest box time -
Approaching 745pm - 69 and fair - and we did get a decent amount of rain at our bedtime Tuesday night- 
Last Thursday's pre-work stop -


Florida Greens - and Chocolate Chip for Crysal -
So good - and will probably be today's selection too!
Late last month, I entered a contest from Debbie Warner's Beyond Words Site - she's also a member of The LaMancha Group on Facebook - I was the winner - and I was to choose a print of anything from her site - I looked at all the incredible images and kept returning to FROST BITE - and when I wrote her back with my choice, she told me the story of how it came to be - as it was a favorite of hers as well - 

That’s one of my favorites too.  I photographed it in Glacier National Park
 many years ago.  We were on our way to photograph a waterfall and it was
still frosty that morning.  When I hike, I am always on the lookout for the
little things that are easily overlooked.  The colors of that little bunch
of wildflower leaves caught my eye and I had to find a composition loved.  I used a macro lens so I could get close and capture all the
detail.  The image you selected was the result.  By the time we hiked back
up the trail the frost had all melted.
 

When it arrived I put it on The Window Chair and realized what a great complement to one the recent Kohl pillows it was - the pillows are there still waiting for me to stuff them in to their covers -

Please take some quiet time and take a look at her works - just awesome!

And like THAT, it's our favorite day of the week again for when the day is done at The GKP, it is our weekEND!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Debbie Warner does beautiful work!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Congrats o the win! It's beautiful!

Woofs,
Ollie