Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Tuesday Telling

Yep - Ophelia's weather is still with us - 
Approaching 7pm. it is 59 and cloudy - but misty - so nice to have all this WET!
Once again, they come from over to enjoy at a HOWL at WOLFBREWING -
A fan of NowAngelKobe -
No SUN so no special effects - and some *!&@ big truck had pulled in and park just ahead of me - the spot I usually park in was just too tight for my liking after parking - doors and all - so I moved to another spot -

OKTOBERFEST!


My tasty flight!

The special soup was BUTTERnut Squash - with pepitas and cream - a nice touch for the day -
I wrestled what to make my other beverage - the special drink offerings for the weekend were tempting but I went with the Wolf Paws Seltzer - MARGARITA -a win!
The Raw Bar starts at 3pm - and shortly after 230pm. one of the staff started setting it up -


This month's FLIGHT FOR A CAUSE made me smile that sad kind of smile - and once upon demonstrates how Derek and Elaine GET IT -
Exiting I83 to make the return to The Khottage - 
And to Wiggles!
I had stopped at an Italian Bakery that I've passed each time I've gone to Wolf - but had never stopped - UNTIL TODAY - picked up some Italian cookies and almond biscotti - and this caught my eye - ricotta- spinach, and onion - I will be back Massimo's Bakery -
I had a small bit Saturday night - and finished the rest as I put this post together - and yes - Willow got some OSSO DI PIZZA 😀

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

OMD - we are both drooling over that slice of pizza!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Mmm, pizza! Except Dada says he doesn't like ricotta. He is a bad Italian."
Java Bean: "Ayyy, that's no trouble! We can lick all the ricotta off it for him. ¡No hay problema!"