Sunday, September 10, 2023

SUNday Sharing

Lady PF in place at The PF Palace - I actually checked the cam as I started putting this together, and she was there again -
Approaching 530pm - it is 84 and partly cloudy with watch in place until 11pm - and I see a cell of many colors over the Gettysburg area - and drifting this way - and from my vantage point now, there are some interesting clouds and skEYE showing thru the front door windows -
FrEYEday's dessert sweet from Dawn's -
It was a YUM!
Now time for Willow's Saturday 'venture - we'll take care of the first part with this post -

The oh so COY look -
Breakfast with BobTheKhat time!


I had changed my mind multiple times prior to going in - but in the end decided to go with the SausageGravy over biscuits with home fries special - I hadn't had it in quite some time - and it did hit the spot - they even sold our whilst I was still there for they erased it from the menu board - I know it doesn't look the most appealing - but better than SOS comes across -
DogTax starter kit -
By the time I left to pay The Collector, two more potatoes slices were added -
Judgement time -
Evaluating the payment -
You 'might' be able to tell one of her favorite spots to hang as I drive and she's tucked over my shoulder - the seat back 'might' give that away -

Whew - a win!

From here, we went off to Mt Wolf so we could head to The HUMAN Tax Collector's drop box for leaving my per capita tax - and as usual, I got some shots from her backyard oasis - then off to LegUp Farmers' Market for some specials - then off to TSC -
All this by after 11am - and whilst bringing the kibble, LorraineTheBirthdayGirl was heading out and pulled by the end of the driveway to thank us for the card - I told her about 'the post mention' and she laughed - and she had a HBText from TNNL!

Despite my list, a nap may have over ruled the list! 
As I always say, if a nap happens, you must have needed it!

Of course, this is where we include WHERE DID THE WEEKEND GO?

Oh well back to The GKP routine tomorrow - and I haven't told Willow but we may be working a bit longer than normal for SUNday as the holiday pay suspensions get entered into the WarehouseManagementSystem before Monday morning's transmittal -

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

Your mom is very generous with the foodables, Willow. My mom needs to learn a thing or two from your mom! Dawn's dessert sure does look yummy!