Sunday, September 24, 2023

SUNday Sharing

Our khandle to LIGHT The Autumnal Equinox -

No PFs spotted at The PF Palace - hanging with the ducks somewhere -
Approaching 630pm, it is 59 and cloudy - and we are in one of Ophelia's lulls -
Now for the second part of Willow's FrEYEday -
After tucking the ice cream safely in The Khottage freezer, we were headed for our foodable order -



The Willow smile when I told her I had PUPPY BREAD -

Before we had headed out on our 'ventures, I had collected the stuffs to go in to the mushroom
and potato soup -
What use to be Salted Caramel Brownie 😁

'Puppy' tax paid -
A very  tasty tunafish on toasted wheat -
I wonder who the intended taster of this is?



That's who!
The simmering creation - I let it 'cook' for most of the evening - added some soy sauce - and will finish with some sour cream when serving it later today -

After our busy day, Willow napped -
and then napped some more in The Auntie Di chair -

We'll share our Saturday 'ventures in the next posts - and once again, THIS is where I shake my head and wonder where did the weekEND go?  

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Your soup looks so yummy! We just finished a corn and potato soup and it was good. Love that puppy bread smile, Willow!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "Ayyy, our Dada also frequently wonders where the weekend went. It is one of those unsolved mysteries I guess!"