Friday, September 29, 2023

FrEYEday SkEYEday

Last FrEYEday - before Ophelia came to town -
Saturday -
SUNday -
Monday -
Tuesday -
Wednesday AM -


Wednesday PM -

Thursday AM -
A bit later -
Thursday PM - the clouds have returned - and at least LawnGuyBrian got to come!
Approaching 7pm - 61 and cloudy -
I caught Lady PF visiting her nest box Thursday afternoon -


There was much wigglin' going on in this moment -

Let me in to start our weekEND!

I made our list Thursday afternoon and already bagged on the first item - I just wasn't feeling the vacuuming when I got home - I'll make up for it at some point - 

We'll 'venture today and tomorrow!

Happy FrEYEday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Thankfully, we got our grass cut too before the rain returned this morning. Happy Friday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "What's that '80' doing in there?!"