Saturday, September 9, 2023

Saturday Sharing

Lord and Lady Staredown At The PF Palace -
515pn with 87 partly cloudy and severe thunderstorm watch until 11pm - started just after 3pm -
I noticed when we headed out, The Neighborhood Groundhog mustn't like Larry and Peg's green tomato he/she stole and stashed under their shed -
Willow is ready to roll!




The goofy intersection mandated by those railroad tracks I showed last week - this would be our left to head to Forge Hill for apples and more!
I looked around whilst at the light and saw Wiggles watchin' -
Our FrEYEday destination -

From FROOTbats to half ears in no time -

No BLUEbird skEYE -

My willing assistant -

Our treats and treasures -
Taco soup for later - and there will be a picture later -

Since she had done such a good job, I paid before we headed to The Living Room -
She cracks me up when she does The KhattleDogStomp and tapdance whilst waiting -
My EggSalad with Olives - on honeywheat bread with tomato, onion, and lettuce -
So YUM!  I hadn't had one for too long -



As promised - my TacoSoup - and I used some of the tortilla chips I had 'around' for some soup crunchies - win!

I will complete my treat with my sweet later - of course, I will share a pre-consumed shot of my Caramel Apple Sundae CheeseKHake!

I decided to combine some of 'the list' items as part of our 'venture today after having breakfast with BobTheKhat - 
I'm pretty sure Willow will be all in for that!

Happy Saturday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

We had to laugh at your KhattleDogStomp and tapdance, Willow. I like to spin in circles to entertain mom when my foodables are being prepared and on their way☺
We are drooling over your eggsalad sandwich once again! Happy Saturday!