Thursday, September 21, 2023

Thursday Thinking

The camera was back - albeit way too briefly but -
Lady PF stopped later for HER photo opp!
Approaching 7pm, it is SUNny and 71 - so digging this weather!!!
Last Thursday's stop at Plant Box Co Boutique and Cafe -



I picked this up for Crystal's Birthday - actually, Willow gave it to her - I did a gift card for a place she likes for foodables near The GKP -
So many interesting items to add to a pot for 'gardening' -
My brunch - yes - Florida Greens - I can't bring myself to get anything else for I enjoy this so much -

Pumpkin with BUTTERcream icing -
Since it was so rich, Crystal shared - SO yummy!
Resting up for our weekEND! 
I 'think' she's sorting out what SHE wants on HER 'ventures!

Happy Thursday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Love the knitted pumpkins and the stamped silverware! Happy Thursday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "I see your temperatures have improved while our Dada was away! Looks much more comfortable now!"