Monday, September 18, 2023

Monday MOMday

Lord PF showed up bright and early - 
Good thing for the much needed rain arrived by 9am or so -
Approaching 830pm and it's 62 with light rain!
Now for the first part of Willow's Saturday 'venture -

Yes Mom - the SUN is in my eyes -
I took first took 'this' shot from the usual spot but it was nothing but SUN glare stuff so I took one as we exited the carport -



Breakfast with BobTheKhat!
I'm enjoying the breakfast sandwiches - so I went with BaconEggCheese on Wheat -
Putting The Dog Tax payment aside -
Yes - there was some BACON for her!
Judging Judging Judging -
JUDGING!


It was a WIN!
I tried to resist - but just couldn't do it -
It was so yummy - with white cream in the donut - and the strawberry goo for dipping/scooping!
Now off for MadRadishFarm to get our CSA - which we'll show off here tomorrow!
The NEW chair in my GKP office - the other one was a smaller chair that was wrecking my hip no matter how I oriented myself in it - so I looked and found this one - and a heckuva deal at the time - it went up $110 in just a few days from when I ordered it thru Staples - and I even got to put it together TWICE - why is that?  WELL, I kinda sorta put it together wrong the first time - so I retraced my steps - and unscrewed all the screws and made sure on time #2 to properly orient the FRONT of the chair - and yes, it is a much better 'sit' -

The SUNday SofaShift was a bit long again due to MORE system issues - but the all day rain made it tolerable -

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!
 

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

Your new chair looks very comfy and that stuffed donut looks beyond yummy!