Sunday, August 13, 2023

SUNday Sharing

Lady PF in place -
Whilst at my groomer, I snagged this -
Then she was part on her box spot -
Then again in the afternoon -
87 - partly cloudy as we approach 630pm and storms approach us -
When are you paying the tax(es) Mom?
The yummy shot from Dawn's Facebook Page
Time for our FrEYEday meal - lunch time but we make it our one meal - knowing we'll have time to 'work it off' - that's been my eating style for the last several years -
OH MY YEAH!
FURst payment -

Fried Green Tomato BLT - for the win -


Another tax payment would be in your best interest Mom -





Then the soup course - potato with shrimp - topped with CHEESE and more BACON - oh so good - 
I had a challenging time deciding which sweet to bring home to The Khottage - there was a lemon khake - and a khoconut khakte - but I let this PineappleCherryKhrisp be the winner - and it SO reminded me of a DUMP KHAKE that I used to be make A LOT back in the day - so I was very happy with my choice!
I might even be inspired to make the dump cake again soon

Saturday was productive yet relaxing - out at 9 for my groomer - then up the road to Rutters to snag soft pretzels for Khousin Emmy and Auntie Di - then off to see The Birthday GiRl -
Then back to The Khottage - enjoyed half of the tasty lasagna Auntie Di had gotten for me - and POSSIBLY a nap -

Willow did get a mini 'venture - I had decided to wait to hit the bank's ATM so she could get her KhrossTrek ride - so she was a happy Heeler!

Time for *THE SIGH* as we start The GKP week AGAIN - but - it's what we do, eh?

I'll share KHOUSIN E's pictures here tomorrow!

Happy SUNday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

1 comment:

Dandy Duke said...

I remember dump cake so well - so easy and so yummy! How we love your smiles, Willow!