Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Tuesday Telling

 We call this The Blogger being a Booger - first time around, the pictures would upload but would not transfer to the post - so I deleted and started over - the next TWO times it loaded the pictures in the reverse order - Willow is a wiggler - not a fighter - so we've just decided to go with it -

Willow's compensation for her extra work hours -
This is our daily tradition - she looks up at the bar counter and gestures towards her Hazel box -
Quite the side eye - as she wonders why I hadn't left for The GKP - well, since I hadn't slept well but mostly due to some odd bad dreams, I decided to do the normal Monday Payroll submission from The Khottage - then headed to work about 945am - 
Since gas is ten cents cheaper everywhere but in the York area, I stopped at Sheetz before getting on I83 after leaving Wolf on Saturday - I used my Sheetz Bday month gift of ten cents off a gallon - and used some of my Sheetz points to get another twenty cents off - and the always three cents for using my SheetzRewardzCard!
The vehicle was parked just across from the pump I was using - so I wandered over for pics before starting to fuel The KhrossTrek -
I had stopped at the Weis as well - I had a coupon for OrganicGirl SaladGrees so I stopped in - MyGiant doesn't carry the OrganicGirl products - and I got some OJ and veggie cream cheese too - and was treated to parking besides this cool graphic!
My Dawn's soups from last week - Italian Wedding Soup -
And New England Clam ChowDAH!
Just after 8pm, it is 79 and fair -
Lord PF back in one of his new favorite spots -


The PF Palace AM look -

That was an interesting exercise - telling the story in reverse!

I had intended to get the TCL out of the box Monday night - but with my delayed blogging post - plus I had stopped at MyGiant for several things, I've put THAT on 'TheToDoList' for tonight!

Happy Tuesday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

3 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

Mom needs to start making soups again. Both of those look so yummy and so does your cookie, Willow!
Blogger was mean to us this past Friday. Mom had her post written and all ready to publish and Blogger had erased that one and everything else on that page so mom had to re-write Friday's post again - at 5 in the morning when she's half asleep, we might add. I guess they like to keep us on our toes.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

That looks like a nice treat, Willow! Did I tell you that I only like tiny treats or soft chews?

Woofs,
Ollie

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Our Dada was thinking maybe that license plate belonged to a Shakespeare fan, but apparently not ..."