Monday, August 14, 2023

Monday MOMday

Our first PF Palace check in - an omen for a good day for us -
80 and SUNny as we approach 715pm -
The LOOK I got on Saturday morning when I told Willow she couldn't go along - 
Khousin E's Lambies had apparently already started partying -

Come on Mama - get up - it's MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!


Khousin E and I went out so she could do those morning things - and she started her celebrating with some GOLDEN ROLLS -


I got THE PAW - I felt honored -
An official BARKday portrait -

Our Angel Dad's wife sent this for Emmy -
ByeBye Cholla - I've got to get back to Willow -
My stop at Rutters included procuring three of these - one for E - one for Auntie Di - and one for US!
Soft pretzels can be DoggyCrack!
Willow had gotten two segments - she was a happy Wiggles!

All went well with our SofaShift - another solid performance by VZW WiFi - I anticipate one of our FrEYEday stops will be to TCC - our VZW outlet - to take the next step with television viewing options 

Happy Monday EvFURRYone!

All Of Us At NAK's Khottage
Now With KhattleDog!

2 comments:

Dandy Duke said...

There is nothing that compares to rolling in the grass, Emmy, and we are so happy that you had the most wonderful birthday!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Ah, a happy dog carrying a stuffie around in its mouth, we used to see that a lot when Dennis was with us! Those dogs we have now aren't so much for the whole retrieving thing ..."